Pegasus;
my own LIFE :/
+Follow Dashboard
Hi ALL. Arrgghh..line lmbab gler bb ak. T.T
Hi. Wanna know me better..? Just below is my contact. :)

[ Facebook | Twitter | Blogskins | Tumblr ]


our memory REMAINS..
Thursday 24 November 2011 | 0 pony

yes. things end. but memories lasts forever..:)

Memories are our most precious thing. They take you to places where you were happy.
And they make you cry. but not always from pain, from missing someone you love or just from something you had so much fun doing.
Memories hold so much potential, good or bad they can make your day, ruin your day and many other things.


I wish I had the ability to go into my memories not to unready but to watch more soSo I can just watch the people I love, be happy. so I could see someone I have lost one more time, and somehow helping me smile with a true smile.

To all person that involved in my life,,thank a lot..for THE MEMORIES.

PREVIOUS /

Best view in Google Chrome
Your 's IP ADDRESS had been detected -

piece of cake;
Assalamualaikkum and hola there! Welcome to Farizth Faizri Official. mweh! I'm 18 years old from Kelantan but I stay in JB.. Enjoy your blogwalking. Feel free to leave your coins.

ice lemon tea;
Have something to tell me? Leave your coins here dude!


crispy fried chicken;
Tell me if you wanna exchange your link with mine

Fahmi

Faaiz

Amalina
Wawa

Lufias

Anna

super giant honeydew;
Template - AyemRawi
Resource - 1 | 2 | 3