Pegasus;
my own LIFE :/
+Follow Dashboard
Hi ALL. Arrgghh..line lmbab gler bb ak. T.T
Hi. Wanna know me better..? Just below is my contact. :)

[ Facebook | Twitter | Blogskins | Tumblr ]


sAd T_T
Tuesday 20 September 2011 | 0 pony
ya Allah .. npe aq rse kosong ngat neh .. ?? huhhh .. ape aq da .. ?? huuhh.. ya Allah ,, kuatkan lah hambamu ini ..

PREVIOUS / NEXT

Best view in Google Chrome
Your 's IP ADDRESS had been detected -

piece of cake;
Assalamualaikkum and hola there! Welcome to Farizth Faizri Official. mweh! I'm 18 years old from Kelantan but I stay in JB.. Enjoy your blogwalking. Feel free to leave your coins.

ice lemon tea;
Have something to tell me? Leave your coins here dude!


crispy fried chicken;
Tell me if you wanna exchange your link with mine

Fahmi

Faaiz

Amalina
Wawa

Lufias

Anna

super giant honeydew;
Template - AyemRawi
Resource - 1 | 2 | 3